Ep 5 | What Every Women Needs To Know About Being Single In Her Thirties
“Single is not a status. It is a word that best describes a person who is strong enough to live and enjoy life without depending on others”.
We are lifting the veil and diving into some #realtalk on what it's like and what it means to be single in today’s world! All the challenges, frustrations and common perceptions, plus shining a new light on what it can (and should) mean to be on your own.
In This Episode We Talk About:
- The insecurities and fears around being single
- The value of having someone witness your life
- What being single in your 30’s does NOT mean
- Why we often “hold off” on doing the things we enjoy
- Tips on how to change your perception of being single- because if you change your perception of it, you change your experience of it.
Resources + Links You'll Love:
- Sam's article on MindBodyGreen: What Every Woman Needs To Know About Being Single In Her 30's
More From Jodie:
More From Samantha:
Get Social With Us On Instagram:
NOW WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU! WHAT IS ONE THING THAT YOU'VE BEEN WANTING TO DO, AND WAITING UNTIL YOU'VE FOUND THAT "SPECIAL SOMEONE"? TRAVEL? TAKE AN ART COURSE? JOIN A SPORTS LEAGUE? TELL US WHAT YOUR ONE THING IS AND THEN MAKE A COMMITMENT, RIGHT HERE AND NOW TO GO DO IT. AND FEEL FREE TO COME BACK AND TELL US WHAT THE EXPERIENCE WAS LIKE! WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.